Saturday, September 12, 2015

Farewell to you, my old lover!

     New is the beginning of autumn, but the cold air has flooded across streets. Maybe winter will come early this year and last. Since autumn had barely created its own imprint. Then today, early winter air has shown very clearly. Just a few days yet is still bright yellow sun of summer. Fall session only with a few deciduous soft gold. The atmosphere in the fresh, cool by the rains. So that autumn is gone or what? The cold air of the first sweet winter makes me feel my life was missing a man silhouette.

         I felt I needed a strong shoulder to cover the man's back and protect me. Because I feel is becoming increasingly frail and alone in this world. I need a cuddle loving arms. Let me feel this life more meaningful. I need you to meet the love and the longing in my heart. But he has more than once left me. Although he knows I love him dearly. And he said, I was shadow really in his heart. I place the day he broke up near the waterfront. The river is gentle and peaceful which is. Suddenly alcohol onto the waves of death and terror. I was very restrained his heart not to jump into the river was boiling. I can not find the death was. Because it is my sacred promise with someone I deeply respect. I estimate that I love the bridge, the bridge used to be the symbol of the capital, which I am very proud collapsed into the river. For I will be liberated from the excruciating pain in people bug me. I really do not want to live anymore. This life is no meaning to me anymore. As my mind suddenly flashed austere image and maternal tenderness. If I die, it will happen to my mother? Mother was alone my birth, my mother alone raised. Mother struggled much when I graduated from college culture. Mother looking forward to how much my work. She also knows how proud myself when I get a job. Then there was the chief accountant for a large company. I can not make you suffer more because of me. And my dreams anymore. If I die here, who is going to help me make my dreams? And even talk to me, if I try to live, trying to overcome the current bad feelings. Maybe one day I will see you again. Knowing early on that he could accept entirely my true man. I suddenly found his mind gnawing in his heart. Although just recently, he was with me, we are very happy. Yet he left me, he told me to go get married. I can marry him outside he now? But just I live, maybe one day I will conquer you! Or at least there the day I will see you again ....
        Time passed quickly, that looks like new 5 years has elapsed. 5 years I only knew their heads with work for a living. I only know five years trying to build the dream of enrichment. Because there may be why I've lost him. 5 years I have refused to meet with so many boys introduced by relatives. Because I know that I will not have you fall in love with them. And contact with them just that I have to push yourself into a relationship full of misfortune only. I remained celibate despite 32 years old.
       In the winter, I miss you, miss the old days. Maybe I was old enough to be brave to face the disruption of our romance. I have the courage to see the truth is that he has abandoned me. And I accept the fact that, instead of fleeing it was like 5 years ago. I still remember him, still hope one day to live with him forever. But I know that is impossible. And I've lost him forever. Forever in my life I will never see him again.
      Outside winter is coming very close! Behind the winter cold faded and a warm spring where all things are proliferate. I had a long chilly winter in the heart when he left me. I believe, spring is preparing to come to me in my heart then. I need to prepare to receive the spring only. Farewell to you, my old lover!
                                                                                      Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment