Saturday, September 12, 2015

Cousin of my beautiful

       Me and my cousin the same age. Yet we are not really close to each other. Each person is a different world. But we are children of poor families, studious, and beautiful. On she goes to university entrance, and through a few days where I was staying. So the two sisters have a chance to close the center. I was of the opinion that sent the remake. And you shall have views not allow yourself to make mistakes. I appreciate the balanced development between the two body parts in both the left and right half. The comprehensive development between intellect and soul, between social life outside the home and inside. And she then conceived naturally on developing the best trends in society. And when she has grown to be somewhat stronger. She will ask that brought you into the world to be rich. She never foolish to go to try to develop his weaknesses to do anything. Before the sharp reasoning given her. I also found that I doubted certainly true, I have a bit of confusion about the path they have chosen. But okay, each with a point. And we've remained the same opinion of him, and trying to make it perfect.

        Time goes by so quickly, my sister once beautiful, how lovely. The time she was a mother of two beautiful children as angels. Her life is very rich, happy. She regularly drove her husband to car's luxurious traveling family put everywhere. She and her husband are very happy. Because her husband is very rich, her family lived right in right capital, 40 kilometers from my home. She herself is also fairly large business mistress by her husband's family's capital. I'm also very happy for her happiness. Witnessing full life, rich, luxurious, her family. I really feel confused about their own path. There is a bit of remorse in the hearts small. Prices for dropping me a little self-esteem, as my rating from discarded dreams enrich their independence ... I was married to him, a rich boy that I really love. But I fear and despise the objections of his family with a poor girl like me. I did not have the chance to turn back. Since he had left me ... I just have to move forward on the path of their own enrichment.
        The day I started to succeed, was the day I received the news of her marriage with his wife standing in the crash. She is regularly taking medication for depression for much suppressed. It is caused by a conflict between her husband and her mother ongoing and increasingly bitter. Her mother and her contempt for her family than just poverty yokel. And for that she is married to her son for the money. Her husband after long time remained silent. Now he also started bored and was crossing close with her former lover. She is your capital grow together with him in the same neighborhood. Currently she is celibate. Mother and her husband still loved her. Therefore, her marriage is in danger of collapse is high. She fell into a state of depression. See you in the hospital because she was transmitted to water. I felt sorry for her too. But she is motivated and everything will be over only. Nearly marriage all have difficult times. She should live well for you ....
                                                                                    Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment