Saturday, September 12, 2015

I want to buy houses

     Tired, around I'm very noisy. Because my house is near the house renovations. Then the sound of motorcycle engines, through the front door. Where I live is contaminated quite serious noise. Perhaps I will move to another place to live alone. Though I still feel love this place dearly.

       Each of these decisions will do much to change his life every person. It can change the positive direction, or negative. Therefore requires that we have to think for very thoughtful and cautious. But life in this place was boring and uncomfortable. Because the entire capital around me whom I loathe. They are people who have made me miserable and do not stand up well to life. Therefore, I was forced to go. Although this land is the repository of the memories of my childhood. But all that is past. I need to start a whole new life of their own.
        Where I live is coming probably will have a lot of difficulties. But this is life. And we need to get rid of things that do not know longer relevant to be able to grow and mature. I need to have a life of freedom, comfort and serenity to this each. I must escape this place soon. It kept too many memories made me miserable.
       But to accomplish that desire. I need money. When you have money, I will leave this place and to live somewhere else. Where I choose will be the capital. Since there is also the general trend of people migrating. But the smog capital, noisy, and expensive. And I do not want that. I want to live in a quiet village, where there are trees and shade. Okay, I will search and buy a piece of land is located in the village. As this is my homeland. The place I most familiar. My job now is not to have too much noise. Or I be patient and wait until the open road. Then there will be the full compensation for their lost land due to the open road. Therefore, I will have the opportunity to buy a large piece of land. All my dreams will come true when I have more money. So, I need to try more. Try to work, to take my work to the success. Living life without money, you will immediately be turned into a worthless man. You may also be others trampled, causing injury, but could do nothing. Fortunately, my job was probably going to be successful. And I will accomplish my dreams!
                                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment