Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Dream wedding in Fall

     Married only. I was too late to get married then. If I do not try to get married at the moment. Maybe later I will be very hard to get married. A 32 year old girl, whether in culture eastern or western, it was too late. The love story in the recent past for so long. I need to forget everything. If truly they love and need me in his life. They'll come to me, with me, or keep in touch with me. And at the present time, all they had left me. Whatever the reason, the result is the same all right. It is time for me to accept the fact that I was leaving, and I seem very insipid to everyone. I had too many enemies in life. Therefore, they had hurt all my life.

      By now, I need to arm of a man. I need to get them to love and back cover. I tired you to keep one yourself struggling with life. I loathe the sight of my trip turned into helping people, back cover, and protect others then. I am a woman. I want other people to love, back cover, protect, and help. I do not want to be a hero again. I want to be a fairy, happy life in the loving arms of her husband.
      These days this autumn, leaves fall do know how pleased I arose romantic feelings. I could feel a longing for a love. I think that needs a man in her life. Autumn has come out of it half way. Following the winter will go through very quickly. Then will come the spring, the season of the wedding. Why do young people prefer a wedding in the spring, right? As for me, I prefer to get married in the autumn weather like this romantic. Then the winter cold and harsh we will stay together, the Heat for another. Nonetheless, this fall was also too late for me to have a wedding before. Because my work is not successful. I do not have money, so it does not have the confidence. So it can not have a good relationship in society. And the prince of my dreams still live in my dreams. He had never once entered my life. But the life of my own hard like this, how do you survive? So, I had to apologize to love me. Sad life miserable and this is my own. When you build it back up pretty pristine, he come with you then, the prince of your dreams? Make you become his wife. And we'll live happily together for the rest of the world!
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment