Saturday, September 12, 2015

Aspiration happy

      How many times have seemed happy in my arms. Yet this much is also time I'm being people quit. Why? The reason they give is just a clumsy excuse. The main reason is just because I am poor only. Whatever property I inherited from the family of a lady not least the wealthy family. But that property is land. And also the land I was born and raised. There is an indispensable part of my soul. Therefore, I would never sell it. As for my personal work is only employed, and unstable. So, I've always been kind when I stand on the Threshold of a marriage.

        Compaction how grief, anger in the depths of the soul. Put aside all personal matter, I determined to get rich. I swore to myself that, if I am not rich, I will not get married. Because I also know that, if I am not rich, would not a guy to get the daughter of an infamous family like me. And it took me, but because I had no money to spend on family life, I was the person to give only. Or I'll have an unhappy marriage, and my life becoming increasingly deadlocked, many tragedies.
        Time passed quickly, now I was 32 years old. I have created a stable source of income for themselves. I've got money. I become rich. And perhaps those who have been hurt and despise me because once money is resent, envy, and shame. Oh no problem! Despite what these people think, feel something, I do not care where. This life was so much fun and nice to explore. What I care to people just because of a few coins which lost out both conscience and self-esteem? These have very bad, and I should be glad that they have gone out of my life is true. What regrets do those who do not really belong to her? Is happy to let go. Try to work it will have successful day. And I had success. I have completed my dream now. Now I confidently open our hearts to welcome the new wind. I need love, I want to step into a marriage. I want to have a family, and I want you in my entire life! There's no reason for me not to be with him, true love in my heart?
                                                                                            Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment