Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Stories catch frogs in my garden

      My garden has a lot of frogs. In the rainy season they cry so much that makes me think that the scum off the top. Yet I also have no way to catch them to eat. Every time I go to the garden, saw the flood frog was immediately go into the pile of wood next door. So I just looked only.

       Then one day I also think of ways to catch them. I Does an old cloth as a small cave in the frogs often jump in that direction to escape. And as expected of me. How much is a frog that swims my head into the trap. Frogs brought home to me the new cook. The small child I next big release for us. My garden but they very soon would become my food alone.
      But there was a time I did not get lucky. When I hastily bent crank catch frogs went into the trap. And my eyes were stabbed on a tree as a head shorter. Very strong impact force. Fortunately, it just slams into the eye meat. But if it crashed into the center of the eye, then maybe I was blind in one eye already. But so that my left eye was swollen pain even months later. Fortunately final okay. But since then, each time the crank catch frogs in the garden, I would be careful.
      But the rainy season this year I do not know the frog going anywhere. Hear the frogs sparse, lonely in the garden, I feel sad. Today a small rainy day. But the garden is no longer noisy frog croaking. But there is a frog nuggets to have strayed into the house. At first I did not notice. Much later, my little dog, making noise too loud, because the penetration of strange creatures at home. So I immediately grabbed it and boiled frog it up. I eat 2 thigh fat, while the rest is bonus to your dog. It was good! The rainy season is not until the end of this year, I ate one frog in my garden.
        Winter is coming very close. The frogs will struggle to have enough to feed the fat, then they will sleep through a cold winter. Maybe I should try to work, to have more money, and eat comfortably throughout this winter.
                                                                                          Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment