Thursday, September 17, 2015

All was going through it, I try to

       Vau as it was morning. A new day begins with a lot of intentions, desires. And 12 more days I will officially put the project you are doing in practice. That day may mark my success, opened to me a new and better life, a lot of the past days. But it can also be the starting point for the chain dark days filled with difficulties and failures than yesterdays. Maybe I can not let myself fail, if you want to live a life in the days afterwards. The road ahead, but I am going there only be a success only. Because I have failed too many already. I've met too many difficulties and poverty in this life already. I do not allow myself to sink into her world again.

        Therefore, in this new day, the first task and the most important is my work. I must hurry to complete the plan in my life. I have rushed project that I'm going to perform a complete success.
        Life is not a plane. The road to success has many difficulties and dangers. Just you always have confidence in success, with a passion for the job, and the determination to go to the end of their choice. She will succeed. You will reap more happiness in life.
        In addition to sugar are a lot of people back and forth. Although it is still wet. Small rains make people infernal cold. This weather that was gathered inside your loved ones, then processing the food delicious, unique, and together enjoy wonderful. But I do not have much money to do so. I have very little money to take care of their own lives. If 12 days, my experiment failed. I still do not know how I would live. Why my life until now remained difficult as it has? This is making me feel so sad.
        But okay, after the rain, the sun will be shining again. Therefore, I believe that we will achieve success as what I always wanted in a recent date. And then, I will totally goodbye the life of the welding, this affliction. All was going through it, I try to. I just try to do my job well, I'm certain there will be successful day!
                                                                                          Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment