Thursday, September 17, 2015

I still dream about him in the silhouette of your dreams

        For example, one day when you see you're going out with her boyfriend. And you may be smiling happy family and friends. Surely they will feel happy, because once again to seeing him again. And me happy? Are you jealous because you have others? There is anger and came to me in a short time, and then leave you? His heart had sobbed for you? And I know that in my heart, I still loved him? It does make sense to you? And I still want to be with you, if only once?

       My life is too full happily. Where you live is a convergence of the essence of the culture. You are what in the world does? And because of them my life is so different, so two of us should marry a better friend is married. Because his life is too good, so all that romance so nice. But my life has too much loss and suffering, so once lost love, you will not have anything. That's why I'm still single and had never dated anyone since his remote. England, have you not, when you once again get rid feelings for him, to find new happiness. Because for too long, since he left me.
       Because of your love for him may forever just a unilaterally. Because I no longer have a hope that is walked with him. And because in our hearts still have the shame to think about each other. And he has chosen. He did leave you. And he could not forget him.
       These days they dearly miss the city where you live. Remember the street corner full of trees and shade in his house. I was with him the fist estimates go through life. I'll be back together me? But you know might have become a dream too far. On the road of life if we had bumped into each other, whether we recognize each other? Life had pulled him away. He was alone waiting for their kids at the back where? I still dream about his silhouette in his dreams. But you also have to understand that, you've lost him forever!
        Wide road so long capital life, he shall live in the upper world, children still live in poverty. Yes when I bumped into each other again? It was almost completely impossible. And we will no longer recognize each other? That is entirely probable. If you recognize one another, if we're going to come together? That is impossible. If you come with me, he did not leave me for so long. First break even once, they will almost never be able to return. If you have back, maybe just the pain errors. Now his only one I remember, I hope, you memories of the people, has templates forever never become the man of my life. Well let his silhouette melding with the city's silhouette. I love you, just as in love with this city. We'll still live together, in each other, but never forever belong together anymore.
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment