Thursday, September 17, 2015

God will help anyone to help themselves

      It rained the whole night through. Intermittent rain on consecutive small. Balmy air, and I after a long sleep soundly, mentally feel very refreshing, fun. But more than 30 years old gear, I still live alone but not married, are you not a good job, the business itself has not succeeded, I have not had a lover. But I still live happy, live healthy and useful for their future.

       Every day I take the time to exercise, set Youga, and learned something interesting something from life. I believe in hard work, diligence, and determination to follow the path he has chosen. I will have the day to reap success, and I will overcome this poverty.
      I know, my current situation is quite bad now, but okay, I will soon pass it alone. Since I'm a man of true talent. Life is poor, hard and of a fatherless child from an early age, have I wrought for me a live unyielding bravery. I can be soft like water to survive in a life situation extremely harsh. But I'm still me, I never lose that.
       Some people say, I was born in poverty, growing up in poverty. And now, I still live in poverty. I therefore very difficult to get out of poverty. Since I've spent too long in poverty, the attributes of the poor have clung to me. I will probably never ever get out of it. But I do not believe all that. Because I am a really talented. Therefore, I will soon exit the current circumstances of our selves. If I were a soft and lowly underdog in society. But fell into difficult circumstances and dangerous for many years. Because the people have no real talent, so he can not escape yourself. And because in too deep and long in difficult and dangerous. So one can not help them all. One can not help themselves, but no one could help the situation that person is too dangerous to fall into it.
        Living in the world, despite being born in good or bad condition. Whatever the conditions and circumstances of ourselves like. Then try to work out real good for yourself. Take ownership of real talent of his own, just in case trouble, danger. God helps those who help themselves.
                                                                                                  Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment