Sunday, September 27, 2015

Mid-Autumn Festival I'm single

      Tet Trung Thu. Tomorrow So, today, on a very crowded street youth hang out. German motor vehicle very noisy from dusk. Young people today really happy. They have physical conditions, far beyond the spirit of the old me. As of today I still painstakingly inside a computer to work. So my project is not successful, so do not allow yourself to rest. With back also because I do not have money. So everything I want them not to do. Never had I felt I needed the money to upgrade his own life as the moment. But the only way to make money that I have to work. So I had to try harder only. Success is coming very close to me.

       But even if I wanted to go out, it is not know to go out with someone, and go play somewhere. Friends of the same age have left me long ago. These days they are with their love nest. Inside they are married, are you, as parents. And I stayed alone in a small house on the highway. However, I was not sad. The atmosphere of Mid-Autumn Festival is flooding the streets. And I'm feeling very happy. As they compare: happy as Tet.
      Mid-Autumn Festival I'm single, I'm still in a state of poverty. Therefore, I hope the festival later I would have married, had children inside. My life passed quickly. And maybe I'm too much the people who have hurt in my life. Now I need to live alone, self-reflection and personal training. I will heal any hurt, and defects, my mistake. For tomorrow, when I go out socially. I would not do for anyone to be sad, or think, hurt because of me. Actually a very vulnerable will make others deeply hurt, when they lose self-control. So, if you can, please do not ever play with the suffering, unhappiness. Make friends with the rich, happy, and happy. Whatever your life difficult, miserable anywhere. Then you just have to live openness, optimism and love of life. Always reaching the best things in life. Be in the active life, and to think in a positive direction. Then bad things will pass, and you are always happy. As you yourself have made you happy.
                                                                                          Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment