Saturday, September 19, 2015

A dorky time

     That was the time I was college students. Now think back to that time, I had a lot of mistakes and stupid. I was so seriously what is taught in books. While things make up the success and happiness of human society is the good relationship with everyone. I was chasing the frivolities of student age. While it is essential to make up my life is family. I've always embraced my dream to get rich while university graduates. While at that time, I was over 20 years old. And I would need to think caps how to make money. So I just sit there to dream. I just sit there trying to study crazes in books. If all these things will make up my success in the future. Then why is there much more to unemployed after graduation? Not every good student, or meta-medium students, they are together become unemployed the army in society.

       In fact, most of the people in my class after school, become successful people in society, are based on money and the support of family. The few people who is confident in its capacity as me, until this day, I still have not had success. Things learned from books, schools, almost no effect when outside society, outside the university diploma piece. To become successful people in society, there should be many factors that schools did not teach us. Suddenly I felt so stupid when the whole mind, the whole attention was chasing things. I even made atrophy, atrophy multiple values ​​of dignity, my own ethics, because education does. Self feel really dorky.
       That day my own to take care not stand. Both of my life also depends on an aging mother. Themselves are always floating in the sink first love is just full of tears, the pain to the extreme, and the fall and until the end. The future is gloomy, dark. Yet I was always working on the joint work of the class to seek pleasure. I just ran to help this person jar, others at another. And finally I realized, around me there is nobody. No one helped me. And I did not try to help yourself. I fled typos own suffering by living in someone else's life. The pain was made more errors weigh more painful errors. And people really in're mature, what progress is. I became a comprehensive failure in life. Now I think about it, and very sorry that that time of yourself. What a dorky time. Now there is also regret too late. Now I could only try to move forward. For one day when I had the opportunity to meet old friends of the university. They no longer see me anymore dorky. I also have achieved little success in society.
                                                                                          Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment