Monday, August 24, 2015

Wonderful morning

       This morning was great. Sunny yellow strip across gentle green gardens of me. Overlooking lush greenery, eagerly welcome a new day, then also found a fun lap. Feeling having a small indoor garden is wonderful. Yet many people in the city did not have conditions to enjoy it.

      Enjoy the gardens, admire the fruit trees are burning with vitality. The fruit, the flower is still young and very green, but my heart very happy. I suddenly wished doubling the area of ​​this garden. Why not? While owners of land next to the land is vacant. My job is to make a lot of money to acquire it. This is wonderful. Price from my small garden, its area is doubled, then tripled up happy as could be. But that is almost impossible. I will earn money and buy a new garden, big and wide. Trading in human blood that are always flowing. So maybe I'll turn my garden into a Spa Resort amidst nature. It will be a place to rest, relax ideal of all members of the family, after a day of hard labor, hard. And there was a flapper create a lot more money. The dream was so, and I'll do it alone! I can do it. Just me trying!
        Modern life is increasingly urgently. And I love the shade of trees, the cool lake. I love nature. Released yourselves in the green of tree leaves. Be foliage, canopy open as cover back, surrounded and protected me. I always feel a sense of security, relaxing to calcination. Feeling so small man between nature wonders. And nature is always the greatest friend in my soul. My life has become so much more beautiful thanks to the green of trees and leaves. Having them in the garden, made me feel confident.
        This morning is probably just the other morning. Only difference is that my heart was changed yesterday. It took 15 years to my easy to change the man himself. I was trying to correct the mistakes from a previous education. And this morning, when I wake up and realize that. Maybe I succeeded. So today suddenly bright sky strangely beautiful. Small garden suddenly lit up a new life. The landscape almost still like yesterday, but how we see our hearts to love them passionately. Thank nature, thank the efforts of myself, gave me a great morning, with a lot of emotions.
                                                                                             Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment