Monday, August 24, 2015

I believe in success and happiness will come to me, despite the belated

       Today I import and sell a line of success. The business may just help me enough money to eat bread. But that was good, because thanks to it, I still have the money to maintain their lifestyle.

        Who said business would do the rich? I say do business is a very hard job. And my life sometimes became very deadlocked because of his business. Currently, the business income of a job far below me hired. But I was always proud of himself and his work. For this work for me liberty, autonomy. And I also comfortable spending time with his ideas. Anyway matter, I believe that one day my business will be better. And I will make a lot of money from it.
        Life is a long journey. We know some of the route that it had to go through. But no one knew before everything of life ahead. Therefore, we always feel exciting and eagerly stepped forward tomorrow. I believe my work will succeed. And every day that passes, I always spend all his mind and strength to implement it. Each person has a thought. There are people that go on happily, and successful, money will come.
         As for me, no success means that I was not happy. Maybe I think so because I grew up in poverty and estrangement of loved ones. My desire for success is enormous. Willpower, determination to reach a world of wealth, wealth is very high. So how many years, I have kept learning and working. I do everything to have a life of wealth and pleasures. Only thing, this year I was 32 years old then, but I have yet to succeed. I still do not have their own families. The success with the current I still just ideas and dreams. The poor, the hungry, the suffering still on me. But I'm still trying to work each day. I believe that success is very near me. My problem is the method works less efficiently that. I believe, then I will receive compensation worth the effort and my effort. And the happy couple will come to me, though there late!
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment