Monday, August 24, 2015

Carefully will live not worry, it is too hasty or unsuccessful


       Carefully will live not worry, it is too hasty or unsuccessful. Opportunity sometimes have not really matured. That we acted too hastily. Not only did not succeed, and probably has faced many disasters in the future.

       The project that I'm conduct that would not put on trial early next month is. But in the first half of next month. I intend to take it into testing. So far, the program has not achieved its required quantities. If just rushed it to the test. I do not have enough confidence. I feel anxious and insecure because of it. If that fails, why? I will take about 6 months to redo it. It was a period too long for the aspirations, wishes and my patience. A big challenge, I fear that I can not pass it. That causes just because of my impatience now. Therefore, I can not accept bringing the project into trial operation in early next month. I was waiting for its success during the past two years. Maybe I can not wait for it to add about 20 days? When everything is entirely satisfied according to my criteria. I will put it to the test. If the test fails. I'm ready to do it again. Why do it? Since then I have tried my best, but not yet. Then I will be forced to do against it. And if I am still very much worried and insecure inside. So that has put the project on a trial run. If it failed. I will regret very much. Which one of the criteria in my life is to live without regret, not turning away! Therefore, the more I need to really cautious with landmark projects of my life to this.
        It would be unfortunate for me to put the project into trial run in anxiety, insecurity. I want to put the project into trial run in faith, hope and full of excitement. It's like people have just launched a new ship filming. That's the joy, the hope, the excitement and happiness. This project I have rebuilt from the failure of a project before it. So I could not risk it. If that fails, maybe I would be very hard to remake it to be like. So I do not allow myself to fail. Anyway, the day put the project into test run was close. I need to build another 158 programs. One number is not large, but also not small. If his best work. Maybe I will solve it in 10 days. So almost every plan is still in orbit but I intend to. I'll have to make every effort to build a good life for himself.
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment