Friday, August 14, 2015

When people are happy, enjoying life, it will come up with good ideas, useful

    Today will be a beautiful day. Although now the new is 5am. And I did not keep track of weather forecasts recently. But I sure wish that. Because my heart is feeling trog very happy. My job is making strong progress. I believe in its success.

       Unlike previous days, in my heart is a melancholy sadness. There is a melancholy cloud on my mind wander, but I can not push them way off from his people. Because of my job is getting to a standstill and stagnation. Business it is unsuccessful. I do not have money to take care of themselves a full life. Oh, the project that I was pursuing business outside the hope to complete my life. It was all dream, my ambition. But now it is seems stalled from this month. This makes me very worried. Despite the bravery, courage, the mind and faith. I'm still trying to move forward every day. But really, I did have moments of panic inside, when thinking about it.
      Now, everything was different, in my heart there is a feeling of sublimation. And I'm happy. Faith, the hope and the dream of the overflow, fresh as the first day. I had a strong desire for success than ever. All older suddenly it's great in the early morning today. I opened my computer and see the very positive feedback of the work they are pursuing. But it is not my final destination. But he is showing signs of my projects are about to be able to switch to a new and better stage. I will probably get money for that. And I'll have a full life, happy. Oh, my dreams just like that, that was 32 years old I have not done. But all will be over quickly. I will become a rich man. I think so. I would be a billionaire stylish and dynamic social monetization. Oh life, how people truly love? Turns out, when people are happy, uplifting, people will come up with many ideas flourish, good like!
                                                                                         Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment