Tuesday, August 11, 2015

These games make money on the internet most of the time do take a lot of others

        A new day has begun, but in my heart I do not feel happy about. I'm feeling very tired in my heart. Feel yourself walking on two waterways. But the result is still not in place anywhere. Google has refused access to the statistics of my videos. They are not statistical links to my website. Although I've built a lot of links from other sites to it. But time is approximately 1 month and 10 days before.

       Nor has anyone in my videos to see both. These figures too meager. Income from it is not well 1 USD. But there are 300 people in traffic watching videos. I've had a tough time. And also took first locked facebook account again. Two, work to earn money with Google, the lot. While I only have his tomb. Every day I have only 24 hours. I have very little money and I want to get sick.
      I had to focus more on project videos. Since it began for me to make money with it. As for the website, I was still in standby. Nevermind, just for about 6 months and it's alright. I would still maintain its activity daily. Now with video. I intend to do about 1000. 1000 Property on youtube videos have helped me generate $ 1 a day? Probably still not. With Google, the quality than the quantity needed. But I could not do anything to earn money this way. I think this is how to make money wisely. If I owned a few thousand the video. Then my income is likely to be pretty. I can work when lust and rest when needed. Oh my dreams with Google always beautiful. Only thing is that I now have very little money. I will live without money? My life is slowly coming to a standstill. I know what to do here, besides work? Yes I have to work alone. The tasks of my day is to produce 30 the videos. Well, if tried in both today and tomorrow. Sometimes I will own 100 rather that the videos. My only regret is not anyone see the video at all. If every day I make 10 the videos, then after 1 month I will have 300 children. After a year there will be 3,600 females. That is an impressive figure. Who knows, after a year away, but I just did not sit well with bread meals and water. The more you think the more bored. Make money online even with giants like Google just a childish game. To obtain enough income to live with it is a process extremely difficult, strenuous. And not everyone can do that! Many people have given up long horizontal. If not sit around for sales, would I try and struggle with online games with prizes, but I started to feel a bit tired and this adventure again? Probably not. Outside there are a lot of work can earn so much more money. These games make money on the internet most of the time do take a lot of others. That income if it is not worth taking.
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment