Friday, August 14, 2015

The road has made me successful

    Like a gold digging Nov going insurance have found signs of a gold circuit. I am building a passive monetization system. And it is showing very good expression. I finally just one step further to achieve success alone. This is wonderful. This will be a real gold mine for me. It helps me live a decent and kind compared to the surrounding world. Come to think, I just unfortunately did not go to work sooner.

       You can not create true value for your life, if you do not dare to do the things you really like. Everything new is you really love yourself. Success with new things is that your real success. And that his new achievements in your life. Life is the saddest is not to do everything at its disposal. Yet we must do everything in the opinion of others. How long life, you have more than a slave? Then your mind will adapt to this life by instead of thinking, which will be heard commands. You're still alive, still working but other plant or machine?
       To an adult, I've met a lot of mistakes, stumbling in life. The only thing that all these things give me an unyielding bravery lives. And an admirable understanding. Now I always know exactly what they want, what they need and what they can do to better your life. This life is just my own. And only I was the only person who can help her. All things of life, I have to rely on yourself. And myself there are still too many things to worry about me, so I do not participate in the work of others. I myself need too much work to solve it. When I was a good individual in society. Then spread my health is very beneficial for the whole world around. My loved ones, the good ones with me so that beneficiaries naturally. Artificially alive is a soul destroying life and your most intellectual. The path of a sincere life not always a misfortune, tragic and extreme!
                                                                                     Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment