Monday, August 3, 2015

We hope that this life, we will never meet again

       A downpour for several days now. Indoor air becomes humid, uncomfortable. Since morning, my heart miss me very much. I was very sad about this. It has been nearly 10 years since he abruptly left me, after so much proof of love with me passionately. He is engaged day after speaking to me bitter words, that cruel. For until now, my heart still aches calming wisdom of old times.

       Do not know this now, where was his, not it rain? Sometimes you will remember was my lover? Probably not! Because I heard that he was married and had children. I just left alone lonely, odd ball in the world. I have not forgotten him to start a new relationship. Raining like today, I feel sad and miss him very much. Hot remember moments with him. Old star kiss still smoldering until today! ...
      But I have to forget me. I must forget him to be able to continue living. I have lived for so dignified, decent new. Anyway my decision is his leaving. And I'm not even a glimmer of hope, albeit very little with him. From the moment you say goodbye. I have felt helpless in the relationship between two people. Until today, I allowed myself to cry, because it is soft. But also that was it. I need to shake up his spirit to the next step on the journey of his life. Maybe I will forever live alone like this. But I must live happy, full and successful.
       Outdoor resumed a new round of rain fell. Cold air rushed into my small house. I shudder. I suddenly crave a sense of love, an embrace, and the share to the end in mind. Self find myself to forget the old man alone, to also start a new relationship. Chestnut like clouds, like smoke. They took place, standing in my memory. Now suddenly into nothingness, fades, and untrue. The life of each person truly is at the present time. And at the present time, I and he was nearly 10 years apart. There's also something anymore that regret, longing? My other rain, please help me crying about a broken love affair in his student days. Let the rain wash out for our other affliction, sadness about a love affair is over. Please book all help us with the gift of two children. Let me and you apart forever. We hope that in this life, we never ever see each other again!
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment