Monday, August 3, 2015

If I do not succeed, life will go on the road with me

      Heaven was unremitting rain. During a few days and then it rains. Rain with water quantity is not large, but continuously throughout the day. Indoor air, the sound low, nasty, people are tired. But the plants in the garden is lush occasion. We upwards lush, beautiful loving, gentle.

        After a few days the bathing by small continuous rains. Now they are lit up a new life. In my heart is also rekindled a new life. A life I totally free. I can do anything I like. I have money, knowledge and wisdom. I am not afraid of and nothing. And no matter what happens, I am still happy. The key to such a life is in money. Money will make me get financial freedom. And this is an important prerequisite for my happiness.
      Heaven must have stopped the rain, unfortunately that now is the time of midday. I can not go shopping for food. Well, I'll leave it to the afternoon also. Now where sleepiness drag to. Because I did not sleep all last night at all. The whole evening, I was busy editing the clip a few. Now the sleepy too. I knew I could not stay awake until the evening before sleeping. I have to go to sleep. Sleep helps me balance out the psychological disturbance in the morning!
      Now I just wish my job would soon succeed. When successful, I have money, and money will change my life, in the direction of progress. And I'm looking forward to it! Sure chie also this month only. At most, they are only in 2015. If so new that I succeed. Then I myself do not know your life how! Probably would be disastrous and much worse. So, I have to really try new.
                                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment