Monday, August 3, 2015

The past has really shut to the door, please do not be sad.

       The past has really shut to the door, please do not be sad. Everything was over, now all we've got a new life. You just rest tomorrow to next step only. The story has passed will never come back again. Congratulations you firmly in bright tomorrow of her life. I live to tell the people who made me deeply hurt, ashamed and remorseful for that.

      As for you, you deserve to be happy and successful. How many years have passed, I diligently strive. Asks that in this world, no one is perfect as you? I'm not too prominent to blinding. But I was a star never stops. A star peace, stability and sustainability. To do that, you have a lot of fun in exchange of youth. Italy Hotel overcoming difficulties of children no one can match. That was probably the only. Because to me, not just attained, it means that you have never lived. I've lived my whole childhood and youth in poverty and hunger. Only ten days before they officially entered middle age already. I'm happy to live for me!
      It was 17 years before me, right? That much time is enough for a child born, grow up and mature. Yet why are you still single? Error ancient pain is still too large in the hearts and minds of children? Why are you so foolish. For men, the decision to break up, it means the end. No exceptions where a dear brother. Old love will only make us pain and debilitating only. Or because of extreme pain. You have to realize part of their human just too weak. And for 17 years, I have tried tirelessly to upgrade that part of human em up? Whatever the reason, it all goes away really well. Tomorrow, I go really start a new life. A life that I always feel happy, successful. Then there will be a man worthy to be with you. He love you because you have grave hearted, sincere. A pure heart, and so wise, sublime. ... Man you deserve so much love of others. There will be men wise, kind, gentle, compassionate heart fully dedicate himself to me. Throughout the rest of his life, he will live for you. Only someone like that, you deserve to give love give again. Do not be sad and worry you. Tomorrow sunshine. Your job will be fine. Since it is not a hand touched me on the success already or what? A man admired as children why be sad, anxious, frustrated? Be happy you, happiness and success are waiting for you at the front!
                                                                                    Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment