Thursday, August 20, 2015

True happiness of my heart, come with me!

    Britain, the prince of your dreams. I love you! I want to tell you 1000 times like that. Yet how many years, I have my feelings locked deep in his heart. She has trapped truest love of his heart. Why do it? All because you have not really mature. I'm not enough wisdom and bravery to think critically about him and us. I had too much guilt on me and my irony of the situation was the same.

      There are too many bad things that surround our feelings. But my sincere feelings for you is true. I never have a sincere emotion and pristine with someone like him. He also confirmed that the child was in her heart silhouette. Yet we were far apart, had lost each other why?
      Now you unfold every door in my heart to catch sunlight. I love you, love you passionate. Why do you have to hold down it? Love is not guilty. I love you, then you just love him alone. I'll go find him in recent days. I wanted to be the woman of his life. Then everything wants it all out. You do not know what to do. For me, just being immersed in his arms, then this life there is nothing to regret. I love you so much. Love him more deeply you know? Love which is what people tend to take it out to deceive others most. But when true love, it is something that most people easily recognize. Only thing, people have enough wisdom and bravery to hold it or not. And we are the most stupid in the world. We have walked together life, was touched, and apart for reasons of insanity, and most foolish. Now I only wish to see you again. Being hugged his neck. Be felt his warm breath across his entire body. Why am I apart from one another so much? I really regret for what has passed! I have to give my life time elapsed in insipid, bland because without him. Missing you, my soul does not have the sun. Her life missing a lot of fun and passion!
       Now that you are married you, there really is a greatest happiness in this life. He is the love deep in my heart. Now I will love him, love him in sincerity and unilaterally. Why should I try to forget me when you miss him? Why do you have to try to love the ordinary man, the other false. While from the depths of my heart, I always love you !? .... Back together his only brother! Return to yourself to live together, and enjoy happiness in this life. Love me as I was returning to his true human nature. True happiness of my heart, come with me!
                                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment