Thursday, August 20, 2015

How to avoid food poisoning

     Last night I came home mom play. Mom let me eat one fish dry squid grilled and 1 cucumber. When most of the fish eaten dry ink, I was feeling lightheaded it all started. When I got home, then my stomach started flatulence and very uncomfortable. My limbs began to weary. I feel discomfort, fatigue and difficulty breathing deeply. Just wanted to get some sleep so long, endlessly up.

      Feel your body can not tolerate more. I certainly dried squid grilled fish that was contaminated. So I hook throat and vomited everything to taste. I vomited get to where my body is gentle, pleasant to you. Once in the gut I had nothing to vomit, then my body began to regain equilibrium initially. A rather tired sleep came to me. This morning waking up, I saw my body healthy normal. Thinking about last night, but I was scared too.
     Foods and beverages is something to nourish the human body. We eat everything on and more people to live healthy, not to eat dead or weakened. So each of us should be very careful with the food and drink daily. Because they are things harm our bodies and the most rapid. The foods and drinks when taken into the body should be hygienic and safe food. We also need to eat the right amount and processed properly. Sometimes there are some foods during processing together under the effect of temperature yielded toxic. For example goose eggs fried with garlic which such. Thus, each family should be equipped with systems of their own poison prevention. For example, water purification systems, air-ozonation, ... such. And we should add some foods have a detoxifying effect on the daily menu such as black wood ear, country fried rice ...
       Health is the most precious of human capital. Learn to take good care of your health and your family. That is a solid basis to ensure the happiness and success of your entire family!
                                                                                                 Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment