Thursday, August 20, 2015

Note the use of clothing to ensure your health and your family

    This time I spend all the time that I have to work. So my life upwards busy and full of passion. I eat, sleep better. So I had to pretty much fatter. The clothes I wear just hin formerly cramped hours or more. Some days I ate a delicious meal finished, see in person very uncomfortable. Even once I was suffering from colic to exude sweat. I think you have food poisoning. Much later I found out was because my pants are too tight

       Today also like. I felt very uncomfortable in person. Many thought tired, depressed and negative invade my soul. But when I extend my old bras. Then cheerful emotions, warmth, happiness filled my soul. It turned out that in the bra has become quite tight, so lately I have fat. So my concentration tied chest again. So it causes feelings of discomfort, fatigue in me. When I loosened it up, then everything is ok.
        This is a fairly common problem with the weight. Since our body fat. But the clothes, it has not changed. If you gain more weight, and you will change your clothes. But when growth is low, you will still use the old clothes. And here are the reasons that your body is inhibited, stress, fatigue. Have you also thought that she was suffering from a disease that does not find the cause.
       Or changing your clothes according to your weight. That's how to protect your best health. Use the stretchy clothes. A slightest inhibition from your clothes to your body. But because it occurred almost 24 hours each day. Should inhibition will significantly harmful to your health. Therefore, please pay special attention to this.
       We had to get dressed in all societies in the 20th century with the first criterion is the finest clothes, after beautiful new criteria. Yet in modern society, we always appreciate the beauty of the clothes than the comfort and convenience of the clothes. Comfort, confidence is the most precious jewels that you should have. Please choose the clothes that make you feel comfortable, confident and beautiful in the eyes of people around!
                                                                                         Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment