Monday, August 10, 2015

I deserve success and happiness, for all the kindness of yourself.

      Thought August sun had become cool. Today who doubt the sweltering weather and so uncomfortable. Myself feeling quite tired. Maybe also because I did not sleep last night. But his computer so it seems're broken under. It can not withstand the intensity of his new job.

      Looking ahead, we will have a busy schedule with it. Hopefully it will help him earn enough money to live. That's funny, coming round 32 years old but I still struggle to find ways to make a living. While many good people have to fend for their own lives, families from all 10 years ago. My maturity is too late compared to peers. It is true that man is born equal, the different options that they become very different people. I always choose education, knowledge, self-esteem rather than love and marriage. Then I had a huge amount of knowledge in comparison with peers. But the love and money with me is nil. Considering to the end, then in every human life, new love and money are the two most important things. They profoundly influence the lives and our hearts. I have always had the wrong choice, deviant. I choose something called full unrealistic, paranoid and not really important. Maybe so, but until now, I still celibacy and poverty!
       But the age of 32, the rebellion of a woman in me fading away. I want to be a girl and happy behind the net. I want a bracelet back cover, protected by a man who truly loves her. I need to rely on them to feel confident and happier. I am also very trying offs intelligence, knowledge and hard work of his money. Okay, was 32 years old, I have to live rich and happy only. Everything is seemingly too late for me. But I believe I will succeed. Even I would be very successful again. Because I deserve success and happiness, for all the kindness of yourself.
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment