Sunday, August 23, 2015

The wisdom at age 32


       Accidental find the Facebook account of an old friend in college students. Through Facebook I see your life and I'm very happy consummation. Also happy for you. And I saw longing hearts have family like you did. A happy life partnership truly is the destination of all people in the world.

      Recalling his student days, so many memories came rushing back memories. An awfully familiar face during 5 years of college, and now the intellectual soul of the person has toward another. Though I never once agreed to be his girlfriend. But I have become one with his best friends ever since, I do not know. Now he is completely satisfied with their current happiness. I'm also happy for him. But why in my heart there is a little something ripple sad. Why am I still alone? Why alone I still obediently walk in life. Success almost still be a distant dream. And happy couple was still almost a paranoia?
      Looking around I have so many friends. But actually, just because everyone was a little too little work. As I get cold just shake of the head. So clearly know, who actually is you, who are inherently not you. Knowing that this world alone me. And everything in the whole world, I can only rely on themselves. But I still feel sad, and lonely too. Life is fun and happy when we have friends in the party. Maybe I did not have you, because I do not really mind cherish and know how to nurture, maintain friendships! I always live in the world of other people. And when I go back to being myself. Then I came up empty, immature and stupid Nazi!
       The wisdom in my 32 years of age is not that I have achieved everything I like. But I've realized a lot of myself wrong. And from today, from now on, I will change. I need to change deeply, to success and happiness will always be with me. Still know that happiness is a journey. But I know, to be a true happiness on every step of the way. I need to go in the right direction. And always take action, right thinking on every step of their way. And I suddenly longed to have a man who will always be with me, come and protective cover for me on the road of life is full of hardships!
                                                                                         Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment