Sunday, August 23, 2015

Just be with him, love him, so that's enough for me already! ...

    England, these days they miss him too. Me eyes and hugged him. Remember the care and protection of him. Stay with me, do you feel like the whole world is in his hands. And that is the happiness, peace, absolute peace of mind.

        Why would I meet and far apart? There miracle helped his two belong together? I feel that a part his heart belongs to you forever forever. I miss you so much, who I used to be so ashamed when I think of him. In fact, in the deepest part of his soul. I always remember and yearn him most.
        Also in fate remained buried forever teasing and put her life. Or at me was not good enough to achieve success and happiness. Now I'm feeling like I need to breath on their own. Where are you? England are in place? I want to him, with him and belong to him forever. Just saw you, I felt the whole world was peaceful then. He is the greatest feelings I've ever known. The world that you, the world was incredibly beautiful. I miss you so much? When have you still remember me? In the acclamation, adulation of everyone. Yes when you are reminded of a poor peasant girl little? She had loved him very much. But because too poor, she did not dare step toward him. She's afraid will make you miserable. Fear of difference social status will both suffer. And she did finally fall into his arms in a way harshest. And the girl as never dare think of going one day with him toward marriage. Though deep in his soul, she would always love him dearly. She was so miserable to oblivion him and continue to live. ...
       In the chaos of life and imbued error lonely, hard. I saw him miss. I wish I was in his arms, and he built a happy family. Can ignore all the bad things of yesterday did not he? I really want and desire it. I'll go find him, definitely will be. Find a man that she truly loved. Wherever you are anything of him also. Just be with him, love him, so that's enough for me already! ...
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment