Sunday, August 23, 2015

I will succeed, although tomorrow I will fail

  A new day is steadily closing. All day long I have not done anything substantial for the future. Only a sad error was invaded soul. Our job which we are pursuing both is slowly drifting this year to a standstill and there is no escape. I also can not understand why more is at.

An insipid lives with me every passing day. We are required to have a motivation, a strong impetus to walk through this life. We know that, beyond the chain is dull day world of joy, happiness and fullness.
      Suddenly we see confusion about what we are pursuing. This life star very arduous. The road to reach the stars with great success the hard, hard. Known ever we take a life as you dream. His heart is said to hold on. More than ever, we need to concentrate on myself firmly. We need more progress every day to step into their world really long dreamed. We need strong, more skill and talent. The steadfastness, bravery, confidence is essential in life.
       Though life has given me many challenges. Although the road ahead of me with difficult to like. I'm still going to try to move forward for a better tomorrow, more glorious by myself. The difficulties and challenges Oh, come even here. I will fight for the people. And we are always confident he would be the winner. Therefore, one is the person to surrender me, the two are going to be defeated in my hand. This life, there are certain difficulties that do not pass? There are hardships that I had never suffered?
      I will succeed, although tomorrow I will fail. But I am sure I will succeed soon! Having success without tradeoffs by sweat, effort, time and wisdom? The way I'm going though as both a risk. But it really is a mature way, the correct and most suitable for me. I believe and I will enjoy the sweet nectar of success. Despite current difficulties still very much in sight. I need more bravery and confidence to overcome all these things. Just I try to add a little longer. I believe I will succeed. Oh, now I know what to do but to try? I was slower than many people peers. There was nothing that I have to hurry to reach the success that the damage? Please let time lapse. And I always do everything possible to succeed. So be it!
                                                                                     Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment