Monday, August 3, 2015

Maybe just me, a silly girl and a fool!

      Love is strange, had told a hundred times hearts reason: Forget him go. He is not good. He does not really love and want to marry her as his wife. He was just using both cash and your body. He has abandoned us a long time ago ... But my heart keeps saying he misses me ... why did you abandon me ...

      A sad error'd held for 10 years before he could now suddenly regurgitate how many tears, how many are suffering. How much is silver contempt and dissatisfaction. In the old days they did not let her cry. Lost you, how can you cry? Crying there to do it justice, when only the day after he said goodbye, have a good day of his engagement? And he and his family celebrated the engagement right where we had so much as a souvenir. He performed it in front of you! Perhaps in his eyes and that his family, he is a kind of grass just is not interesting! But the fact he has not been dating literally with you, I do not respect you from the inside? ...
       Life, you must forgive me. That day, there were times you feel like can not live any more. But you know it's just a feeling. Because she was born, grew up, met him, loved him, from him, see ... you're not dead! With it, I still have a lot of dreams in my life. And she needs to live, try to overcome this difficult stage to perform it. Besides, the more painful, the more you lose credibility with your friends. You will become the laughing stock for people only. My love for you is like a deep vengeance! You and me almost every trick in love before everyone. So that ....
      Fortunately, on that occasion my classroom performance, and 12 subjects. Responsibility for the class, responsible for myself and a friend had pulled me up. You must be very hastily prepared homework for exam. Error pain of losing him, I do not allow myself to cry and suffer because of it. I try constantly focused on work, I want to forget everything. I yearn perform their dream enrichment. Maybe all that money just for the letter made him despise me, then discard you?
       Yet almost ten years has passed before you? Until this day I still weeping for a love went away. Overlooking a beautiful beach on the internet, I miss him immensely. I wish that one day we will live there. Stay with me, I always feel confident. You can go anywhere in the world! My heart again ... darling preferred rate ... why did you abandon me .... Sometimes you do not remember ... I still very sad and miss you ... Know to never forget a stop was New Kids silhouette him in his body? Let me start a new love. Because they were too late with the love affair then. Still 10 days left before the 32 th birthday of children. Unmarried girls age 32 is still crying for a love was shattered from nearly 10 years ago. Maybe just me, a silly girl and a fool! ...
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment