Saturday, August 29, 2015

The letter invited the recruitment interview full of surprises (V1)

      On a recent graduate from college, I have worked hard to find a job, and became chief accountant after six months of graduation. Everybody I'm successful and talented, that also makes me pretty happy. But dreams do not stop there. I always wished for a life of self-reliance, independence and freedom. Instead of going to work for someone else like this makes me feel unfree, fatigue, stress and not developing full capabilities of myself.

      At that moment I received an email invitation of large corporations recruiting 50th in the country. Initially I was not interested because it is a large corporation. I just have a college degree university of learning by doing. But what makes me really concerned is the name of the employer's email TomSmith77, all names registered under the letter inviting me to recruit and sign Tom Smith77. That's the name of the person nich Yahoo lap I truly loved since I was about 21 years old. Although many years have passed, we are no longer a relationship nothing but feelings about him remains in my integrity. He is my heart-shaped ball. And I started thinking a lot about his chances during this recruitment. It's my greatest wish is to see him again game. But if the work for such a big group, I will have plenty of opportunities for career advancement. But if I can not business owners, I have to go to work for a large business that is new worth.
     Thinking is done, and the interview date, I by the way the tax department to solve some problems with the company, and then go to the interview. My heart chest bike revved up in concentration. With its intuitive, I believe the person inviting him is his recruitment, the man in my heart truly love.
                                                                              Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment