Saturday, August 29, 2015

Recruitment interview exotic (Volume 2)

    Entering the interview room at the top floor of the building, I was pretty chaotic mood. Pushin glass doors are thick and heavy, I entered the interview room. My heart goes distortion, then smashed in the chest concentration. All those in the interview are women. I just asked her holding my dossier and asked: Excuse me, I have to be Tom Smith? In the beginning I still wish she shook her head, but no, she nodded an explicitly, together with a mysterious smile on her lips.
And I poured out a loud sigh dà make them astonished and dissatisfied for a candidate like me. Mrs. Tom Smith was quite angry because my attitude, she asked me bluntly: Why, when you know you are Tom Smith proved so disappointing? By this time I was startled, love has not recovered. Now just a job, not comfortable sharing personal feelings, I bowed lie at the door of the company too heavy. She started looking at me smiling and full of friendly cheerful. She also acknowledged the company's door real heavy. The interview began. The strange thing is the full interview board asked me about private things such as: I have a girlfriend yet? Currently live? In the past has ever loved someone deeply? I fell in love with something in them .... I initially surprised because these questions. Then I saw being violated privacy by too personal questions, I get angry and stood talking with the head of department interviewed. She observed my behavior very closely, and who gave me the most personal questions. Sorry sister, I can not imagine a large corporation like her to have a system of interview questions such unprofessional. If that rumor out about this, I'm afraid people will have bad impression of her group there, sir! The middle-aged woman shocked that open frank attitude and my confidence. And make herself feel myself digress to ask me too much about the personal. A committee interviewed her blandly explained to me is: Please do sympathize, this is the group's rules. We need to know these things and human feelings of employees. Because these things very much to influence their work. Do you agree with that or not she? That they behave gently to pull my legs back interview. I nodded admit she says. For myself also come to this interview with more than half the reason is to see the person I truly love.
       The interview began with questions far more professional. So think this may be the company of family who I love. So I did learn a lot about them. So they were surprised about my understanding of them. With its position at the financial director of corporate projects. I boldly propose is to reduce costs, increase efficiency in the management of the operating company. I also boldly make bold business idea and very feasible for corporations. The idea that is my dream. But I am not qualified to perform it. Now say out of all the people who can make it come true makes me relieved. The face middle age woman relaxing stretch, exotic young. She looked at me and smiled very pleased. She looked at me from head to toe and I applaud what nodded.
                                                                                         Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment