Friday, August 28, 2015

Plans to upgrade the lives of myself

        After the days of trying to work hard. As of today, but it seems I was touched by a hand in the success. But perhaps I've officially landed sick already. My health is not good capital. I tried again by working with high intensity for a long time. Time for my little break. Sleep every day is also very limited in time. Plus an erratic diet and lack of nutrients. Thus, although the rain last night, cool air. But this morning I felt tired bodies have changed. What to do to increase the health of ourselves here? This is a great question, and I will be forced to seek an explanation of it!

      First, I need to maintain fitness regime for your body every day. Since 30% of sports bringing health to the human body. I think that is the shortest way, the simplest, healthiest and cheapest way to improve their health.
      Monday I threw it out the worry, worry about work, family, love, money and lives. If I just keep it in your heart sad. I would not have taken a moment to rest. Everything negative emotions did not help anything for myself at all, but they harm the heart, brain, health and wellbeing of my great. One of the major causes of this situation, is because recently I only pay attention to the success and fortune by job offers. I was losing the passion and pleasure with their current job. Thus, each day beginning I felt extremely tired. Keep in mind, money is valuable item rewards for the effort at work. The thing that really makes me happy is love, passion at work, rather than money. If money is the supreme purpose of me. I do everything for money. My life has been thrown into gridlock and impoverishment already. The money is not enough to know how much, how many for both. Human greed is no bottom. The only way to make money is to work. Money had to work to get it, not to have money because the desire and aspirations. The new work is what makes me really happy. So, from now on, although my work progress or not progress. Just me determine our course is right. I still fun every day. Despite everything wants it all out. Sadness, worry will not do my job better. It also makes my health deteriorated go. I need to accomplish the goals and plans that themselves have set. Then my job will succeed, I definitely like that. So I have to be happy. This life is not too long to capital I have time for anxiety, sadness. I'm going to enjoy every precious moment of my life passed in happy, happy!
                                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment