Monday, August 3, 2015

The great people of the world today

      I have found a path that can achieve financial freedom on their own. Just I go, it will come. I do it will succeed. So my dear, please do not be impatient person, anxious, and depressed again.

       Looking at the stretched sheet of celebrities worldwide. I can see your pain experienced errors on families worth much. They mature in the extreme, yet they succeeded. For example, American incumbent president, Mr. Obama. Who is internationally known, as is the first black president of the United States. And he was also elected two consecutive presidential term. He also was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, for his contribution to humanity. He was a great man, outside one seemed quite normal. He grew up hard when my parents divorced when I was very small. Then he lived with his grandparents, while his parents are both remarried ... As ever in a situation similar to his. I understand the suffering, pity argues that childhood he had suffered. And he also had to admit to the world that he had used alcohol and substance in a short time. To forget the mistakes of pain, the extreme pity and stigma because of racism, which still takes place quietly in America. I myself also had a miserable childhood and mistakes. Sometimes I use tobacco to forget sad error, tension. ... But both me and he chose to stand up and rise to the occasion. He was more successful than me because he himself is a talented person than me greatly. He had to two terms as president of the most powerful nation in the world, and a Nobel Peace Prize. Only regret is that when he succeeded, he both parents are deceased. If they survived, they would be very proud of him. As for me, I now discovered the path to financial freedom of their own. Just as I went to, I do will succeed.
       Or fees as percentage of the world's third richest, Larry Ellison. People with net assets of about 70 trillion huge dollars. He was born to a mother who is not married. His mother had sent him to the family of his cousins ​​nurtured, when he suffered from severe pneumonia at 9 months of age. He had not seen his mother since he was 47 till. So what has made up his greatness? Since he had grown up, mature, and become a great man of the world.
        Both Mr Obama and Mr Larry Ellison are very famous person in the world. But they are two different fields. A person in the economic field, a person belonging to the political sphere. But they are grown in special circumstances, the absence of love and care of the siblings. And they together become the great man of the world. Read biographies about them, I saw emotion, sympathy and deep admiration. There are many people born and raised in a good environment, and they have become dangerous criminals of society. And both Obama and Larry Ellison, has chosen the path of transforming itself into the world's great men. They are a great shining example to those situations came not as lucky as I looked on, follow, and to strive more strongly in life, to achieve success. They are human beings worthy gained worldwide respect.
Clip on Mr. Obama - Area first black president of America
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp3p9zGKhFo

Clip on Mr. Larr Ellison - Third richest billionaire in the world today
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqh5_tbGjb8

                                                                                            Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment