Monday, August 3, 2015

Internet is the blood in my body

    Since exposure to the Internet so far. Internet has become the blood of my body. You will live happy, healthy How long without blood in my body? As for me, I can not live without the internet every day.

      For me, the world opened up for me the internet is new my real life. On the internet platform, I can read the newspaper, watch the news, find out about all the things I care about, learning and making money. Oh, this is so surprising. Since almost all my life revolves around the internet. Only an irregular date and complete internet. My body was feeling very uncomfortable.
      If one day the world lost internet. People will return to life as old plots. Then my life will be like? What I will work for a living? Oh, just thought of it alone made me feel cold life back. Fortunately, it is very unlikely. As modern society and civilization. Internet increasingly popular. And rates of increasingly cheaper internet. It may be common to all people.
      Internet really is a window opened all the knowledge of mankind. I love the internet. Internet really became blood in my body. Thank people who created the internet. Since the internet has changed the life of all mankind. Help people separated completely mammals. Internet, where the wings for my dreams. Place help me fulfill all your dreams. Thank internet. Make healthier environment on the internet. For internet forever become a great inventor only bring benefits to the whole of human life.
                                                                                  Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment