Saturday, August 1, 2015

He, a great soul inside a tiny man

      Now I suddenly see him miss. The man was at my side during the most difficult period in my life. I do not know how well my darling? Since then I really lousy. My heart is filled with errors of pain, hatred and immaturity. He was a school friend with me. And who was devoted entirely innocent heart, in his white for me. Go through many years of his life. But I have yet to find anyone better to me than him. When I think of him, I feel happy. I crave and crave the feeling of peace, freedom and liberation when his party. He, a great soul inside a person NHR baby!

        Midstream grim life, I crave a noble person, a good heart and a man of high esteem like you. I wish I was to meet him again in my life. I will say that I love you. I need him for a life of happiness, serenity, tranquility around. If you say love is the choice to be happy, I loved him. And through arduous journey, confused and emotional mugging. I found a picture of him in her heart. Thank you for always in my heart. So I feel happy, calm, serenity of mind.
       Miss you so much ... Oh! Please do not ever stray far from my heart! Without him in the side, her life full of storms. Although they seem to be going up. But in fact, I went into a big storm ....
       I still live alone in a small house. Understand that this life only he truly loves you. Please do not be angry because I had not enough wisdom and courage to accept it. Now you've really regretted it. My dear, where are you? ....
                                                                                         Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment