Tuesday, August 4, 2015

The core value of every human

       How is a day full of emotion and mood is about to close. Time moved slowly in the evening. Street people are rushed back to his beloved home. Life is fun, so exciting. For what my mood happy or sad. It's just that, when I am sad, I did not look to be anything in the world before. I only see my sad error only.

       Today with me so many moods. I noticed there were a few disturbance inside oneself. But in the end everything went well. From the chaos of her emotions and moods. I found where is the dignity, the manners of my soul. Yet how long now, I've lost it again somehow. Now I was back to myself. I have found a balance within oneself. That's wonderful. Because balance is always synonymous with happiness and success.
       Humans do not gaudy, extravagant, wasteful. I live a very simple and sincere. Although my life has numerous difficulties. But I was trying to invent things, to mind I always feel comfortable, and the happiest. It can be homemade toys. Instead of losing money buy in the store. That day I was young, my family have no money to buy toys for me? My father lost since I was still a fetus in the womb. Alone she raised my sister bronze 4 teacher meager salary. So, even very like the toys that the kids in the class. I also had to ignore. But I've created a lot of new toys. My toys may like your kind. Or so I learned how to do them on the radio. It could be a car, a doll, a chair, a table and a small play pool. I picked up the discarded waste in the home and sell it to people who purchase the old map. So I have money to buy marbles, buy ring, or buy candy to eat. Sometimes I take all day Sunday to work out a model airplane made of bamboo and paper. Unfortunately that day I did not have gasoline to give it try flying. If that do that, I would happy. But that day, the plight of the family has forced me to be creative. But I always had an inferiority complex. Since I was not with the others. These toys are not as beautiful as I do the things they are buying for their parents. And earn money, I buy everything I like in restaurants.
       Until this day, I knew I had a wonderful childhood. But the family's living conditions are very difficult. But my creative thinking helped me shape the skills and the brain development is very good. Maybe also because of this, there are many reputable in society have said that I was very talented! I have made many wonderful things that a normal person can not do. So I ran away, forget yourself, forget a poor childhood. Now I appreciate the good value that I have experienced. I am who I am. I do not have to leave your ego to please other people, get a job or something is to maintain a relationship. Actually, all the things that I achieved thanks I suppress or eliminate their ego, will never belong to me at all. It merely fleeting things worthless, as baits glory only harm the people only. If something belongs to me, as I am myself. It is the basis of sustainable and with me the longest. I have nothing to metamorphosis, difference myself going at all!
                                                                                    Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment