Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Errors reliever sad and very useful stress and my science

     It rained for several days. The work is forever not see signs of success. I felt disappointed, and felt his life ahead will be difficult. Because until now, I have not yet created for themselves have a major financial revenue stability. Because heart so sad, so I miss the old lover. But the sad error, the vulnerability of an old love to surround me. They make me miserable as had occurred yesterday. And I was miserable again, though things have passed also about 10 years!

      What do you think, I drive through the nearby market to buy a very large fish, weighing 3 kg in the cafeteria. I live alone, so the head and the tail, I cooked a pot tasty vegetable wormwood. And the body of the fish, I'll leave the refrigerator to eat slowly in a few days. In the inconvenience alone like that. Still known to the tasty fish, but that alone they could eat. I bought the fat of fish so fat. It is a very tasty fish. I ate that bloating feeling too. How many errors are sad, and thought idly since morning all melted away. I do the same! What's sad though because nowhere. One way to relieve my stress is eating her for things like rent agreement. And today I ate my favorite fish, to overcome old love story. Maybe because I have soul food? From his student days or so I have been doing? Yet not so long ago I used this approach to resolve the tensions in my life. Maybe because I did not have much money! Fortunately, the solution to my stress is healthy and science anymore. I did not hurt anyone, to do better for his health. When in good health, I became more powerful and more intelligent. Therefore, the pass, and solve the error sad in my heart very clearly upwards. Think about it, think about it, I still find it interesting and best way. There are many people who choose to hang out, hang out, and many other friends. And I think that's very stress reliever mistakes. Because you will become a good friend to others, or making friends with good people when inside you are full of hurt, mind you're confused and your mind is not alert? That is impossible. You might suffer severe consequences if you use this method when you are sad and stressful!
      Each person has a way to solve the problem of their own. This contributes to the creation of your personality. Creating your own attractiveness. The saddest are these people always think of other people's heads. Acting on other people's reviews. What else they have a machine senseless, sense? Such people, often disdained by others, despised. By themselves, do not know in how they behave with other people like that. Even if the terms of the social norm. They are always kind and nice person. Make life your way, and do what you want. Just things that benefit themselves, without violating the law, the law will have on our handling. That was it! Life is in each one. All of us have the right to live as they want. That is the first element to create happiness!
                                                                                         Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment