Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Live meaningful with each passing day

       Have you ever wondered, in a day you have done something meaningful? The answer redfish, also the work you think to make your day a better day. A day with me so bad. I've only been writing articles and editing 5 is an interesting clip.

       I know when the day closed, also means that tomorrow will open. And my most important thing is, what can I do to better my tomorrow today? In addition to learning and try harder, I can do? Nonetheless, in recent times, closed in my day full of fun. Because I am doing my favorite job. They are my dream since I was a young girl of 12, 13 years old. Though I have not achieved the desired effect as his. But I know, every hour passed in, I'm accumulating savings part tremendous value for their future. I gave myself a job that I really love. Sown in his soul, a great hope in the future I will have much more success. Who knows you? I was a genius! Although my life has had untold hardships. 32 years old that I've gone through all the difficulties and suffering that the people most likely to encounter. Therefore, there is nothing can be worse than me? My life can not lower it anymore. Now I only have a single path is the rise only.
       If one day I got the Nobel Prize in literature. You probably like my life is lived not in vain. That was a dream of my youth. Now I was entering adulthood. Maybe I can turn your dreams into reality. Every day, I have created the text, articles Unlimited. It was love, hobby and my life. I was trying very hard to live well with what is there. And manually collected by bit to turn the hope, desire my future to become a reality.
      A person with high intelligence, they will always set goals and plan to work for a week, a month, a quarter, a year, 5 years, 10 years, 15 years ... of his life. As for me, I always felt he was a little man and feeble. So my plan worked just as each day passed. I still have the notion that the future and tomorrow depends on today. What I can do for yourself is to try to do good work today. Living for meaningful with each passing day. This makes me feel happy. And I have created the best prerequisites for myself in the future.
                                                                                      Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment