Monday, August 31, 2015

The best party of my life

     Today I was invited to attend a seminar of multinational corporation which I participated was long. The seminar was held in a luxury hotel in the capital. The guests who come from all over our country. Rules of dress for the guests is also very tight. Men must wear a shirt, suit and tie. Women must wear skirts and definitely go thick.

       I'm not used to wearing skirts capital. My favorite outfit is the suit dusted as jeans, T-shirts, sports thick. I always felt comfortable and pleasant to dress like that. But today I had to go to tender, feminine and glamorous in evening gown. Do I look like a princess stepped out from fairy stories. I tried to dress nicer. Makeup more carefully. Because maybe, today I would see him hand the man I truly loved up a lot after years of separation. Because my life was too low compared to his life. Therefore, we have apart. But apart from the day he was forced to, I have tried tirelessly to get ahead in life. And today, I was touched by a hand into his world. Just he reached out to welcome me, maybe we'll forever intertwined.
        In the role of the manager of the hotel. He welcomed the guests out its important that I'm their partner. Very surprised and happy to see me. As my thoughts, he was captivated by the looks noble, noble and deadly charm from me. We had the opportunity to stay together in the dance of the evening. I was swooning in the arms burning his desires. Those old feelings came rushing back as if they had never lost less after years of languishing distant. And for the life of my livelihood and he struggled again. Please know that I can never be comfortable when in hold his arms. And so, we have given each other the passionate kiss between the parties. Among the many guests, he knelt down to kiss me. And the atmosphere in the party goes wild when I disagree. He is happy, lifted me up and spin consecutive three rounds. We must stay together only. We've wasted too much time out of my life because not be together now. His parents are also very happy for me. Because they know that we will have those days extremely happy together!
                                                                                            Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment