Monday, August 31, 2015

Happiness is a journey, not just the destination

       Last night I was busy looking out the email software on the internet. Until the new 3am bedtime. So I wake up this morning found her tired body left field. From morning to evening, I did not eat or drink anything on people. Fearing for their own health, the evening, I went shopping and bought a big fish weighing 2 kg. Oh my gosh that every individual is thinking minds I find gently dished out. Because I like to eat fish capital.

      Knowing that the road to success in the front still have many difficulties or obstacles. Even myself, also can not be sure until about ever I succeed. Because of the success or failure of the partner I was so decided. So I just said try to make my work better each day. So with the little money I have. I had to make a saving them. If I do not try to save. Then maybe I'll starve to death while standing on the threshold of success. Whereas, if I too thrifty. But every day I work with a high intensity, high pressure. Then my health would not withstand. I will exacerbate health problems, sometimes I'll be dead. Therefore, I will not be able to enjoy the fruits of his own labor.
      Health is the most precious of human capital. When health care is not adequate. At some point, no matter how much you could not have tiều health back again. Just have health, brainer. I believe success will be how far away I do not. And I will enjoy the full pleasure when successful.
       Happiness is a journey, not a destination all. Therefore, there will be no success which brings bliss, if the journey goes to it too strenuous arduous. The road to success is always full of really difficult and arduous. But we go with all the love, passion and the hope in her heart. Each new day we are eager to move forward. We act to make those desires, our dreams become reality. So, somewhere in my heart, we always feel happy. If we had to sacrifice and do so much loss of our things to be successful. Then you go to the destination and then, we succeeded then, we will remain something of yourself? Then we are truly happy?
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment