Monday, August 31, 2015

Google is great

     After 2 years of hard work I blog to become the publisher of Google. I spent a lot of mistakes. I have to both work and experience gained. Even I was forced to jettison a blog has a high traffic, stable because I can not submit an application with Google is another.

      But today, a beautiful autumn morning. When I open the email in the chest thump drumming. Google has answered my application. And more amazing things, they assessed my blog very interesting. So they agreed to let me do publishers their testing time. This is wonderful. Oh, sky How beautiful today? Today's ground fresh new things? And these people are going through my house fun and happy new things?
      I hurried to take steps to install ads on your blog. I started channel-access program on his blog that I have built for so long. Today I had the opportunity to start building the system that I operate at full capacity. And traffic to my blog spike. This is wonderful. I've received a lot of money from Google. Thanks Google. Thank you Bill Gates, who has turned the work I love is writing, my writing into money. So I just can put creativity, dreams, my thoughts, which creates a lot of money for it. There is also something happier things?
      The first day I get money from Google. It was a last afternoon collecting a cool, gentle. The phone rang for a new message. And you know what? That is a number only about huge monetary ran into my bank account. Of course I'm very excited about that. For too long I can not find such large sums. For too long I do not get a monthly salary. All my sources, are only derived from sales of those products in construction paints. I was not a good businessman. So I obtained profits are not high. My life became very difficult poverty and for 3 years. Since the day I leave the chief accountant position in a trading company near home. I manually open a small supermarket business firms painting. And unleash the passion runs creative writing, writing on his personal blog. Now true passion in my heart, making money, lots of money. And I'm very happy for that. Google is great. I will continue to build your blog more and more wonderful. For the same Google, bring more good things to this world!
                                                                                                 Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment