Saturday, August 29, 2015

Surprise with recruiting candidates (Episode 4)

          Now the original wide-eyed new interview because it turns out I was her superior, she was not on my level. The sister was started wondering about my profile, and then taken to her new readers. She was quite amazed and surprised at what I stated in the dossier. Since then, she started asking me a series of questions in English. And I answered them in the local language.
She also turned on a video in English and asked me to translate. Perhaps not only her but also the interview board were very pleased, surprised fans and my modesty. And I is not happy. I want to return his company is working. This company is bigger than my ability. And here without him, so it is no longer attractive to me anymore. Do not let them say more, I say: Sorry, sure my expression of this interview is not good. So sure you will not conditional dedication to the company. Then I ask permission to return to his company are working, greet you. Thank you for taking the time to me!
      I stood up and walked away, the other woman, she shouted pounding the table, stand back! This company is not where anyone wants to come, come, nobody wants to go, then go away! She sat right down to me! Startled and see a bit apprehensive about attitude beautiful woman and her full power. I did the word sister as a child. Her attitude rather blandly. She looked at me and said: If I give you money as you want, I'll do something? I presented more details about the project that I was dreaming. And a phone call from the company, they said he was still waiting for my manager. And he was very impatient! I was about to go on, he, whom my heart loves working out from the table and grabbed my hand. He tried to say: they do not go! Good heavens! The person that I really wish to come here to see hiding under the table? Angry I told him: Why when he comes to me an indecent manner, such kindness? You made me very tired. And that is why even though in love with you but I have received response from one another! Now he has to stand up, he grabbed me and said: I'm sorry, he had to do so because here you are not eligible to be interviewed employers.
                                                                                      Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment