Saturday, August 29, 2015

Problem being interviewed recruitment (Episode 3)

     Unlucky for me, she's my place accounting clarion call to the director was looking for me. He was waiting for me a long time. Why do only a small job in the tax that I long for the company like? I need the company folded to sign some papers ... made money in the fund.
I tried to explain that there is little private work is important to resolve. And thanks to her partner kept playing for a bit longer, I will sign on to the company compensate for that bill. Next came a phone call from the manager. I speak with him in private and asked for the afternoon break. But he was determined to be in the company in the afternoon. He should hand over some important things for me. And he's probably still mad because I was absent from the company during working hours. And now my absence coincides with the hours of the interview letter still shows up on my computer screen. Perhaps he feels offended and hurt after a lot of incentives, and trust for me. I am embarrassed not explain how the initial interview? After a few questions of them, I had to tell the truth all. Ms. female head interview frowned a little lightly. Then she looked at me frankly: I'm qualified to do the bride's sister, and her staff do not get it. I can not accept your attitude with the immediate superior of his current. It was a very unprofessional attitude!
       What is happening here? Unprofessional it? That is impossible? I also see burning in my heart and told her bluntly: Sorry sir sisters do not know the criteria for a person of her daughter like. But you say you have a professional attitude with superiors make me feel no clothes. I think I have a respect, polite and correct as necessary when talking to his superiors. The sister was also very surprised at my reaction. Her face was visible dissatisfaction. She also said she could not accept an employee during working hours but the interview at another company. If I'm working in her company and to act so, why? This compels me to keep silent. Just then, my sister site call accounting is difficult I counted as my fault. I was annoyed, so cold making his steely command, forcing her to follow.
                                                                                             Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment