Saturday, August 29, 2015

Love tied the world (final episode)

       I shrugged off the latest incidents worry people banged on his desk too hard can he injured. My friend and I were together in the embrace choked with emotion. I apologize you, that I still loved him ... now you interviewed angry, they forced us to answer a lot of private conversations between two people. I and sister head has added some small controversy quite stressful. Until then I knew it was my mother! This makes me very worried, because I did not have an attitude of bland, affable needed her.

        But unlike me, beautiful woman and her noble initiative to streamline. She said that would provide money to the people I love performing both my ideas. When you do it successfully, it will let us get married. I was really worried, and made many more suggestions for both my business idea certainly successful. And his mother very happy because it. I myself also feel very clever in the cost saving measures.
      Knowing his mother was ill because of overwork. I asked the doctor the best I know, he is my cousin treatment. So that her health will surely be restored. She's very funny and completely satisfying for me. Only thing to implement business ideas proposed by me. He had to learn four years America. And we've been apart. I returned to the company he was doing, trying to work to accumulate money and experience. I wanted to be autonomous business day something. But I have not thought of.
       That is also four years. He completed the star performer of its business plan. As for me, I also had a very strong base of business to their personal strength. There's no reason why we should be far apart anymore. A wedding took place in my immense happiness and his. His mother is very proud of both of us. And I also loved and respected his mother, a woman rear pedestal, gentle and very talented!
                                                                            Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment