Monday, August 31, 2015

Summer is over, fall has arrived

     Hot summer vibrant and officially passed. Autumn weather with cool, gentle arrived carrying many new feelings. In my heart began to show regret a past summer. Goodbye summer then, see you next year summer. If the summer is always in me a deep impression of childhood in his fairy garden. As of today, the green canopy, beams of sunlight and fruit in the garden in summer, still feel like they're rocking and fragrant in my soul. Then autumn leaves me the strong imprint, the season started focusing a new school year.

       Living in the tropical country. My country has the most sunshine and rain. Summer is the season of blossoming fruit tree, fruit. The fruit species in tropical country so much capital, they are very fragrant and delicious. Fruit Festival is one of the best days of the year, especially for young children. Because the land of sunshine and rain. Summer in my country have sunshine and rain intensity most. Therefore, during 3 months summer, students are out of school. So, summer is the season we are playing enjoyment. The folk games, rustic that day still remains in my memories are unforgettable. Remember summer occasions, I often make the hammock in the garden, and enjoy the feeling of living among nature. I was satisfied to look at the trees in the garden. Hear birds chirping chant. And watch but fruit in home gardens is preparing nine. That always makes me very interesting.
        But on to the end of the summer that I'd miss school, and my friends and teachers out urgently. I'm counting down the days to wait until the day is to go back to school. Where she had lit the passion and my dream, in the years in childhood. Because I always thought that only the new school made me become skillful. Only new school help me become a better person, and achieve success in society. Thus, in the early autumn day like this, in these years past. In my heart so happy, happy to return love school roof. Where she have teachers, friends, school roofs and trees. Where she had lit the dreams in my soul.
       Now I've become a mature woman. I am putting a solid foundation for their future. After experiencing a living chain bươn date with the flow of life. I understand that the days of old, the days I're 13, 14 years old, is one of the most innocent and pure. Thank the teachers, my friends in those years. They were very good to me, and try to do anything to let me progress.
                                                                                          Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment