Monday, August 31, 2015

Food is delicious cooked by mother

        On baby, my mother used to eating cooked food. They're often very dark salts. Because my family poor. Mother had to give a lot of salt on the meat, fish, shrimp ... to eat in about 3 days. Because that's just food dishes accompanied by rice alone. The new rice is the main source of nutrition for the whole family. However, my mother cook very tasty. The mother cooked dishes always imbued mother's love for us to win. Mother convey how much desire in her dishes. Does it want we eat a lot of rice, grew fast, strong, smart, good student ...

        Growing up a little. Because along many books, traveled extensively, eating at many restaurants, a food ... I found the food to cook for my mother ever eat delicious. We can not achieve commercial standards. Because the mother makes the often bad, corrupt and lacking seasoning. Not to mention many processed foods lacking scientific mother. Makes nutritional and vitamin squandered much of the preliminary processing and cooking food. Source material nor mother buy good, good ... And I did not like the food cooked mother anymore. For me, only the food in delicious new restaurant.
      And I also really mature. I have my own house. I live independently. And I often homemade food the way restaurants, and cookbooks to enjoy. But today, I processed fish tho how do mom when I was a kid. Just cooking, I just feel the thought of his mother when cooking. Maybe mom wants to trample fish when frying to let the flesh of the fish are soaked salted fish, salt. And I also want them cooked thoroughly. When the fish savor crumbly, I miss my mother. Remember all my childhood again. The feeling that enjoying food cooked in the old mother rushed in, flooding in my soul, made me feel pity indescribable. Turned out to eat as many delicious dishes, but food is the best mother a new cook. Since the container does not know how the mother's love for me. Yet there were times I did decry it. Maybe then my mother was sad. Now my life or more comprehensive. I can eat all the food sublime, expensive delight. But I suddenly crave these foods so hard hand to cook for my mother eat yore. Because they are very tasty. Food is cooked by the best mother.
                                                                                              Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment