Friday, August 28, 2015

Mother's Day Gifts signaling

       Today is the signaling of children with parents in the tradition of my people. I still do not have the money. Because my work is not yet successful. My life is still very difficult. Thinking I had to spend half a day with a box of fried rice courtesy mother.

      Country fried rice is good for health. It works to beautify the skin, cooling, detoxification, liver, kidney ... Which way of processing water is also very simple fried rice. Only rice, peanuts, green beans roasted bring. Then little drunk for the box until use. When we use the mixed powder of this food heated in boiling water for about 20 minutes. Then filter out the pulp, add sugar. So we had a delicious cup of fried rice is very good for health.
      From the practical experience of ourselves as roasted rice water after two weeks. I think that the better their health. Especially my skin become smooth, superior white. Though I was very sad to see the signs of the brain at the age of 32 on his skin. So today I am quite strenuous processing a sizable amount of roasted rice. I want to have my mother and roasted rice used in the coming days. Small gift but tinged with love and my deep gratitude to her. Thank you alone birth to me, raised me, give me a solid education than people. Whatever work my business itself is not as successful as I expected. But I was going to succeed. I am sure that. Then I would become rich. I'll have a full life, happy. And I will take care of my mother more. That day is not far away. Maybe only 2 months left. And I should try to work more. To succeed will come to me sooner. My mother therefore have a warm old age worry, be happy.
      Time eventually turned into evening hours. Maybe this time I am looking forward to my mother. So I need to prepare a few things to my mother alone. My life was fairly peaceful, although my business is still at a very difficult stage, thanks to his mother. Mother of the seat of the material, my spirit, when I really needed. Though I was very trying to get completely out of the influence of the mother. Having done so, I truly mature. But I still always be people with the greatest grace of my life! Thank you mother!
                                                                                          Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment