Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Nostalgia has no name

      I got to know each other and on the internet. First he sent webcam for me, I've jumped it all yourself. Because he is the ideal type in my heart. I always wished to have a picture like that boyfriend. And of course my young heart broke for his rhythm from that moment. Now, only learn together carefully, and perhaps we will have a beautiful love like my dream.

      But for my life where there are so nice. No time to take its first breath, then my father died. I grew up in poverty, inferiority about family, and the estrangement of the relative internal and external parties. Bigger, when high school I fell in love like a young teacher at the school. And of course, when he knew the family, they've destroyed me miserable. Even they want fresh food, devour me. Because they said that I was no future. Even at that time I did well. They concluded later I will become bad because my family was not good. Even at that time I was very good. And I've suffered so much the resentment about that. Now my heart beat rhythm for his image. He had something just like the old man, which was not the old man. He is someone I really dream of. A prince may change my whole life. Bring me happiness, prosperity and respect of all others. But ... all just in word "but" only. Prices this life there is no word "but" I have lived, then certainly steeped in happiness. But because I am poor, I've been hurt a lot because of fell in love like a better condition when I was a little girl. So up I fear him, fear the objections of his family. Fearing his entire wealth. Since that day, I vowed to never fall in love and marry a wealthy person at all. See the old romance disrupted soul and my personality extremely terrible sword. So I refused to become his fiancee. I spent all the longing of love of a girl pent years for a boy poor backgrounds. More sad, he left his friend again. And he vowed to see me suffer, how unfortunate because of his wrong choices. Because love is love. Love is not the will, and the will. Love is the emotion from deep within the heart. As profound sympathy in the soul. And a similar understanding of intelligence. Love is a powerful blend of two people of the opposite sex. When they are together not two but they have become a person.
       I made the mistake of choosing the first real love of his. I love his choice based on the vulnerability of the life I've suffered. And that is a biggest mistake of my life. I still miss you, rich boy from deep in your heart and soul. A nostalgia no name calling. It's just a feeling deep in my soul. A nostalgia has no name. Because until now, I still do not know his name ... Whatever ...
                                                                                              Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment