Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Love wanderous

      New college graduates is 6 months, I became chief accountant for a large company. Although I only studied university learning by doing. See, I was a success. The Board of Directors believes the company special and enhanced my ability. I do that occasion the company extended a new business base. Just give me a contract manager told me to negotiate and agree the terms with partners. This work is particularly important. As partners with the company of her mother's best friend. She is not equipped to face struggles with her interests. So responsibility agreement terms beneficial to my company with partners in the joint venture agreement to set both on my shoulder, a talented chief accountant.

        Location negotiations and joint venture companies are a four-star hotel in the center of the bustling capital. I give all staff a list of passwords next door hotel. Because of congestion and not fluent street in the capital, I was pretty close to the hotel than the appointment time. I click to 9th encrypted stream, the back door of the hotel opened. As I hurried in and closed the door. Then discovered two hotel security guard fully armed're brave hero rushed toward me. Maybe they think I'm a bad person seeking to break into the hotel from the tailgate. In this city I feel so strange and out of place. Although capital remains dear in my heart. It is where I was born cry. Back of the hotel door shut when two security guards pounced. Fortunately, I seek some time to explain to them. I hurried quickly to the second floor of the hotel without forgetting other politely bowed all the staff on the first floor of a luxury hotel.
       And gosh, I see you! He was standing in the position of hotel manager. He looked calm, majestic. Not like him in situations very ironic that I met in middle. I try to step out, and looked away. I do not want him to recognize me. I am also mature and immature girl far, stupid and foolish he met is approximately 6 years. Jump up the stairs, as had escaped to face him, I began to breathe a sigh of relief. Contract negotiations work extremely stressful and important was waiting for me in front. I tried to pretend to admire flowery stone wall written not for him to see my face, if he was watching over me. But gosh, this rock wall is a masterpiece of art. It made me say: the weather was nice too, ... it is true that there are other 4 star hotel! And of course all the staff in the first floor of the hotel was round the admiring eyes, my admiration. He too, he recognized me. Fast as the wind rushed to intercept him right way up on my stairs. He asked why I came to his hotel. He asked me to find someone here? In his eyes full of hope. When you know you're not looking at the place, he looked at my eyes and seems disappointed contempt. Maybe he thought I came to a certain wealthy guests in this hotel. And a young girl, rural poverty will meet anyone, and do something in a 4 star hotel, right? Knowing I was the chief accountant of the company partners to agree to a joint venture contract with his hotel. He was astonished and surprised by that. There is a great respect in his eyes. Perhaps you're thinking, it turns out his old lover pretty well, huh!
       To test this, he took water and partners to invite me. Witnessed negotiations fully reflect the capabilities and qualities of my intellect. All the things that my chief desire in this contract, was I wise successful agreement. He admired me on a job. And he was ready to welcome me at the stairs. He said these things to say, do what you need to do. Unfortunately we stayed in two different worlds. He always remembered fault that I never dare to remember, is the love that I never dared to hope, the longing that will probably never finish.
       Until this day I dare admit love in my heart for him. I really love you. Though I know situations where we met the irony. So me and he is very difficult to have a good end. But love remains forever is love. And I loved him. Maybe he is the best man I have ever met. Although our relationship is actually protruding ....
                                                                                      Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment