Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Taking a shower, the water ran out

    Oi and it was very hot. I sat down to work on the computer that constantly shifts a day to dry the hands of a computer mouse with sweat. Until then time for me to discharge the the hot, dusty and itching in people because the weather is cool tap water. Dreamy and enjoy that wonderful feeling. Then the water from the shower kept descending and then extinct. Gosh, how totally out of the water. But long ago I do not fill the water tank. A single life made me less water use than other households. It is true that such suffering was bathing water loss!

      I had to wear the clothes, filled tank and water pump will continue after bathing. I live in a rural area, far away from city center 30km. Thus, the water that my family used to living countryside remained groundwater. Knowing that the indiscriminate use of groundwater resources is not good for the environment. But this is not inevitable. My hometown, every household has a groundwater wells to take up daily activities. Ground water due to severe infection. Each rural household're all equipped with a water filtration system for their own family. It was quite expensive, but it is imperative.
      Outdoor started raining. This is the law of the weather. Too hot it will rain a lot. Remote thunder right track, signaling would have long rainy days. But the weather is in July, the rainy months eventuality that! Without continuous rains almost every night of the seventh month. Voila is an abnormality in the weather already. That something extraordinary was money hidden themselves very much higher risk of bad things. Just sad that, every time it rained heavily one more. Dderer until midnight sun and fresh air I take a shower. I will not be the heat discharge in person. But the cold anymore. Sometimes even lost sleep all night. Weather why not support me like this? Or am I not wash anymore? But would be dirty too. Cui had that. I sleep too then. Oh, so I should finish his work a day here. A working day is not very effective!
                                                                                     Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment