Saturday, August 29, 2015

My older sister director

      Accidental find the facebook of my sisters old director. That day, when I graduated from college. I was a chief accountant for her. But there I was off work after 6 months there. And I go to work for another company. Although she had to call several times told me to do it. But I refused, though in her heart loved and precious. But I did not adapt to the field of business and human resource management from her.

      Now look at the picture of her. In my heart there are so many emotions. Entry remember the day difficult. Working between the capitals that I myself did not have money. Then ask for help at home living relative, so I was under a lot of pressure. But perhaps, the money I earned from her company's most valuable coin. To get it, I have put a lot of sweat. It was the first sum of money that I earn in a lifetime. I was very happy for them. But to make the dream of my life, I have left the company did after settling some pretty huge amount of work and its dangers.
       She is now quite different, but still beautiful as a flower budding quỳnh. Whatever was in her 40s, but her beauty still very salty. Her style is still very young and charismatic. She is a former beauty queen. So she is very beautiful and stand out in the crowd. The life of her family is very wealthy and noble. It is true that other wealthy people. They have the conditions to go around, absorb advanced culture much different. Therefore, the higher their level I lot. Her family live very happily. Two of her daughters has a beautiful, gentle fit and good student.
        She is a very intelligent person and have outperformed the industry people. A businessman was minded. Although she grew up lacking caring hands of the mother. Since her mother died after giving birth to my brother. And her dad alone animal celibate sisters grow, mature. But she's a very affectionate woman and rich feminine. She was outspoken, but also very clever. I find her admirable life. Happy family admired her. Wishing you and your family happy!
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment